Hardware parts processing manufacturers talk about the lubrication and maintenance methods of machine tools as follows:
1. The hardware parts processing manufacturer tells you that you must be familiar with the installation, debugging, use and maintenance of the machine every time you use the machine. Before starting the machine, you should check whether the parts are in good condition, whether the movement is flexible, whether the workpiece is clamped, and whether the operation is safe. After confirmation, drive the empty car for five minutes. For high-speed cutting (above 3000 rpm), it takes fifteen minutes to empty the car for cutting.
2. The main shaft of the machine tool uses high-speed lubricating grease. After a period of use, the main shaft should be disassembled to clean the bearings with kerosene and then smeared with high-speed grease.
3. The hardware parts manufacturer tells you that the machine tool uses 32# mechanical oil, and the moving parts such as guide rails, carriages, handle bearings, sliding sleeves, etc. refuel at least 2 times per shift (8 hours/shift).
4. The machine tool should be kept clean, and chips should be removed in time. No water and dirt are allowed in the moving parts.
5. There is an adjusting plug iron in the middle of the large and small carriages. After using for a period of time, the gap of the carriage can be adjusted by adjusting the plug iron screws.
6. The hardware parts manufacturer tells you that there is an adjusting plug iron between the large carriage and the guide rail, and the gap between the carriage and the bed guide rail can be adjusted by adjusting the screws on the pressure plate.