N95 protective masks are used for inhalation prevention of fine particles, such as grinding, cleaning and correct processing of fumes formed by minerals, flour and some other raw materials. They are also mainly used for liquid or non-oily Form fine particles of harmful volatile vapor. Abnormal taste (except harmful gases) that can be effectively filtered and cleaned. This product can help reduce the exposure level of some inhalable microbial fine particles (such as mold, anthrax, tuberculosis, etc.), but it cannot remove the hidden dangers of infection, illness, or death.
1. N95 protective mask-limitations
Infectious diseases of the respiratory tract are not only transmitted by the respiratory system; precautions should be preceded by exposure; the close-fitting structure of the disposable mask and high-efficiency filtration will increase the inhalation resistance and reduce the comfort; suitability-if the mask design is not suitable for the face, Cause leakage; meet the needs of suitability and correctness of application requirements, protective masks can reduce the concentration of harmful substances by 10 times. The government has not established safety exposure limits for pathogenic microorganisms. Inhalation prevention only reduces hidden dangers but does not eliminate hidden dangers.
Second, limited applications
1. N95 protective masks do not form oxygen and should not be used in oxygen-deficient environments with oxygen concentration values less than 19.5%.
2. Cannot be used in an environment where the concentration of harmful substances reaches the concentration value that can immediately threaten life and health (IDLH), cannot be used in an environment where the harm is unknown, and cannot be used in suitable occupations where the concentration of harmful substances exceeds 10 times Application under the concentration value of the safety and health exposure limit value, or the concentration value required by OSHA's unique hazardous substance specifications or appropriate government policies and regulations, whichever is lower.
3. When the facial beard, hair or other necessary conditions can affect the tightness between the face and the sealing gasket of the disposable mask, this product cannot be applied.
4. For some sources of air pollution, protective masks can help protect the lungs. Obviously, it cannot prevent harmful substances. According to other methods, such as skin intrusion into the body, other personal protective equipment is necessary.
5. For people with some respiratory diseases, such as asthma or emphysema, it is recommended to ask the doctor before wearing protective masks.
6. Do not modify or abuse this product. When the disposable mask is damaged, smudged, or you feel that the suction resistance has increased significantly, you should leave the contaminated area and replace it with a new disposable mask.
Link to this article：What is the standard of dust masks
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Silicone And Casting，Thanks